Friday 7 September 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo


Dry shampoo? I hear you say. What is this sorcery?! Well, I can tell you that was exactly my reaction when I first discovered there was such a thing about 2 years ago. 

Dry shampoo is a powder shampoo that absorbs oil from your hair. I use this between washes if I feel my hair gets too greasy and noticeable. You simply lift the area of hair that you feel needs washing, spray the roots, and massage in. My favourite brand of dry shampoo is Batiste. They do fabbie dry shampoos for all different hair colours (traditionally dry shampoo is a white colour but if you find it too hard to work in brunette and blonde dry shampoos are also available), work tremendously well and smell positively divine! My favourite is the 'Floral & Fruity Blush' which reminds me of a fruit salad bowl and hibiscus. If I spray this in my hair before school I'm often complimented on how nice I smell and I have to awkwardly answer "It's my dry shampoo." when I would really like to tell them it's the new Chanel perfume that my non existent boyfriend got me hahah. 

If you have any more questions about dry shampoo please feel free to leave them in the comments. Thanks for reading :-)

Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment