Thursday 6 September 2012

September Wishlist




L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream RRP: £9.99
As a young person with fairly decent skin (most of the time!) I'm intrigued to try out the much raved about BB creams. A few weeks back I applied to be one of the first to receive the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB'. For me, the consistency was much too sticky in my hands and almost cakey on my face, which is nothing like any other BB cream testers I have tried out. That put me off of trying BB creams for a while until my friend pointed out that all of the Maybelline 'Dream' range is cakey. 

No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara RRP: £11.00
After mentioning it countless times in her YouTube videos, Zoe Sugg is slowly but surely peer pressuring me into buying this mascara. She has raved and raved and raved about it and I must say, I am curious. Every single time I buy a mascara I feel the need to buy a different one. It's like I don't want to miss out on anything new. The only mascara I've ever felt that I could re-purchase is The Collection (Collection 2000) Skyscraper Mascara. That. Stuff. Is. Amazeballs. Honestly, it tops everything I've ever used and I'm talking Rimmel, Clarins, Benefit, etc etc etc! I'm wanting to try Exquisite Curl before I buy something else!

Barry M Eyeshadow Pencil 'Gold Cream' RRP: £4.59
I saw these in Boots a few days ago and tried out the testers. To me, they were exactly like what I'd imagine the NYX Eyeshadow Pencils to be like, and instead of ordering some NYX online I could buy these, right? I think the 'Gold Cream' colour is a beautiful colour that could be used as a highlight, in the tearduct and on the lid itself. It's such a versatile colour that I'd be more than willing to try out.

H&M Black Dipped Hem Skirt RRP: £12.00
I'm jumping on the bandwagon with the dipped hem items. I absolutely adore them! Not much to say about this one... but I think it's a beautiful way to jazz up and everyday skirt/dress.

NYC In A New York Color Minute 'Fashion Ave Fuschia' RRP: £1.79
NYC does the best nail polishes ever in my opinion. They dry fast, never chip, come with loads in the bottle, and a brilliant applicator. Buy. NYC. Now. Do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment